Today’s amazingly advanced hearing aids may be small, but each instrument packs an incredible amount of technology into its tiny casing. More insurance companies now offer coverage for hearing loss treatment; however, many patients are still responsible for financing part or all their hearing aid costs.
At Hearing Care by Hough, our staff truly cares about your hearing health and happiness. To successfully treat your individual hearing loss needs, it’s vital to find the right hearing aids for your lifestyle.
We understand that investing in many of today’s top-of-the-line devices is a major strain on your budget, which is why we offer hearing aid financing to our patients.
Flexible Financing Plans
We don’t want you to feel limited in your hearing aid financing plan options, which is why we offer lines of credit from CareCredit®. Depending on your hearing aid financing needs, a credit card program may be the right fit. Benefits include:
- Created specifically for health care costs
- Flexible, convenient financing plans
- Convenient monthly payments
- Online account management and bill pay
- Convenient approval rates
- Special financing promotions
- Easy online or in-office sign-up
- Acceptance by hundreds of medical providers
- Revolving line of credit
- Deferred-interest plans
- Extended payment plans
Hearing Aid Financing Through Allegro
We also offer a hearing aid subscription program that helps you pay for hearing aid upgrades and new technology every three years.
The Allegro program helps cover any loss or damage to your hearing aids as well, in addition to routine maintenance.
- 100% of all applicants approved with bank account or debit/credit card
- No credit required
- Includes 12 months Same as Cash as an option
If you need more information about this program to determine if it is right for your needs, contact your knowledgeable hearing care provider at Hearing Care by Hough about your hearing aid financing options.